Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

Auction style sale for Jaden Scholl /Offer is closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
handy Denise

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Auction style sale for Jaden Scholl /Offer is closed   Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

I am offering Jaden By Natalie Scholl untouch, with belly plate and certificate.
Yes that right...this sought after,very hard to find kit is being offered here as part of the Grand opening blitz. I will take offers for this kit up until 9 pm November 20, 2010. Shipping charges is what it cost, no extras, happy to give you a quote!
So make an offer on Jaden. Ihave a low reserve set for the kit. I Have it listed on my web site for anyone to see. It can be found under the page named Jaden.
It is below what this kit has been selling for on ebay.
Also to help Liz out and to support her new site 10% of his final auction price will be donated here. Liz can verify that I made this donation to her within 48 hours after payment is made!
here are his pictures...

I just had to add on of him looking put together in a sweater set. The sweater set is available if any one is interested! will sell separate!

Last edited by handy Denise on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
handy Denise

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Auction style sale for Jaden Scholl /Offer is closed   Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Sold on ebay!

Last edited by handy Denise on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change in availability)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/

Auction style sale for Jaden Scholl /Offer is closed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1