Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

Visit status : 0

OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay Empty
PostSubject: OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay   OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay   OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:42 pm

awww how cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay   OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 am

He put a Big smile on my face, Very Happy so cute. What a clever girl you are! Love his little seat too. BOL,
Back to top Go down
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

PostSubject: Re: OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay   OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 am

Thanks so much! Stayed up 'til 1 a.m. the other day making his candy corn seat! Too fun..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay   OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay Empty

Back to top Go down

OOAK mini Candy Corn Elf on eBay
Page 1 of 1