Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooakcrochet

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it   Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm

LOL i have this pattern that is making me want to say bad words and pull my hair out! I swear i knew more before i actually knew what was doing. 7 years ago i worked a pattern (when i first started) tried to do it the other day and it is completely baffeling me.

ANYONE else have that problem? You know just enough now to make you want to bang your head on the desk because the two sides of your brain cannot make sense?

The crocheter side of my brain says "logically this is how it should work", the follow the pattern side of my brain says " Ok this is how it should go together follow the pattern, they dont agree lol"

ACK ok going to stab myself in the head with a crochet hook now, granted a knitting needle would probably work better, OH WELL just another battle in my brain LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Oh lordy, I know what you mean, though I do not crochet, I have the same problem when I am crafting... Yup, when things happen to me, I want to say those bad words too... Stabbing your head would not be a good idea!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Yes, been there done that!! It will come together for you...as soon as your brain makes the right neuron connections!!

How about when you know something and do it all the time until someone asks you about it (ie an address, directions, how to do something) and then for the life of you, you can't remember!!
Back to top Go down
http://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Cheryl

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 am

i just rip it out and try it again,if that does not work i forget about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:49 am

Maybe you need to walk away for a while, sleep on it. For me that sometimes will work....I have lots of "senior moments" these days, LOL.
There are lots of crochet tutorials on youtube, maybe you can find help there. BOL, Sonja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it   

Back to top Go down

crocheting is the leading cause of insanity i just know it
Page 1 of 1